Re: contouring within a domain

From: Dave Brown (dbrown AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 18:34:16 MDT

    I'm not familiar with the EASE grid but I just did a Google search for
    it. I'm guessing you would be using a South azimuthal equal-area grid
    which I believe should work with the new implementation.

    I'm not sure I totally understand your situation, but if the invalid
    data locations are clustered into identifiable regions (i.e. not
    scattered throughout the whole data domain) then I think you could
    simply stuff missing values into these locations in the data grid,
    and the contouring code would be able to handle it.
     -dave
     dbrown@ucar.edu