Re: WRAPIT

From: Matt Fearon (matthew.fearon AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 13:11:39 MDT

Dennis:

I tried what you mentioned below, but it is looking for
/data1/test.o not /data1/test.so. I guess the test.o file
is object file produced by the f90 compiler. This file
is left in whatever directory you run WRAPIT from.
So unless I run WRAPIT directly from the /data1
directory, I receive this error.

Matt