easy question - vertical scale in xy plot...

From: Ed (ed AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 14:44:35 MDT

Hello anyone!

I am very experienced with NCAR graphics, but NCL is new to me. (I
quite like it though!)

When doing an XY plot, how do I change the scale of the Y axis? Right
now I am getting some automatically chosen scale which I don't
like. Is this a resourses attribute? If so, which one?

Also, does anyone else use the gsn_* functions which come with the NCL
examples? They are very handy I think!

This is all a large improvement on the NCAR graphics I started with
in the early 80s!

Thanks!

Ed Hartett