Plotting multiple files in a single script

From: Scott Snodgrass (snodgras AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 14:16:43 MST

Hello

   I have several data files, all in the same format, that I would like
to plot with a single ncl script. At the moment I have a list of the
files that I want to create contour plots for in an ascii file and I am
looping over this list in hopes to create the plots. However I am
getting the following when the loop gets to the second file:

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size
16777216
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error

I am clearing and deleting the workspace variable, as well as deleting
the other variables in the loop, at the end of the loop. Has anyone run
into this situation and know what I am missing? Thanks.

       Scott