Re: Color plot

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:44:15 MDT

    "similar to cell array plot in ncarg"

    Could you please be more specific?

    Are you familiar with: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/

    Click on Graphics. Click on "Raster". Some examples
    are given here. There are raster type plots throughout
    these examples.

    Since your data are not geographic, you would likely
    use the "gsn_csm_contour" interfaces.

    see for example: "Contours w/o maps"

    Let us know more fully your requirements.

    Regards
    Dennis Shea

    >I have the following problem:
    >
    >AR is a m x n array containing intensities of sound.
    >m is the range along x axis.
    >n is the range along y axis.
    >The sound intensities are calculated from -m/2 to m/2 for every n and stored in
    AR.