Re: Hybrid of Pressure to Isentropic Coordinates

From: murphys AT XXXXXX
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 14:28:02 MDT

    Walter,
    we have examples of converting the hybrid model to pressure
    coordinates at:
    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/Data_P/vert_interp.shtml

    I am not sure what isentropic coordinates are, and we
    certainly don't have an example of converting hybrid coordinates
    to them. If this means an iso level surface, I have a CMPS
    operator that will extract one, but you would probably want
    to convert to pressure first before useing.

    sm

    Sylvia Murphy
    Climate and Global Dynamics Division
    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/