NCL - interfacing C programs

From: rama seshagiri (grsgiri AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 10:50:22 MDT

Dear friends,

  I am doing a project using NCL and i am in a trouble.

  I require to develop an interface between NCL and C language.
  Unfortunately I could not find information or sample programs
  on this issue. I just require to read some ascii file and do
some
  manipulation and write another file, which will be an input to
NCL
  Program. NCL's ascii read is insufficient to my need. Wrapit
also could not give me much idea as i could not find sufficient
discn. or any examples.

An early reply especially with some sample programs or links or
clues is highly appreciated.

  Thanking you,
  -- seshagiri