Re: missing contour line labels

From: Paul Nutter (pnutter AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 12:19:50 MST

    Thanks, Sylvia and Mary:

    A few labels now appear with cnLineLabelPlacementMode = "Computed", or
    when using gsnMaximize = True. The use of either statement does the
    trick - a useful lesson.

    The new "cnLineLabelDensityF" resource is not in version a030, but the
    documentation suggests you will release it soon in version a031. My
    results are satisfactory for now, but still looking forward to fooling
    with the new resource.

    Paul Nutter