Re: different kind of line in contour plots

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 09:11:06 MST

    Hi liping,

    we have a whole bunch of special functions that do various contour
    effects. here is a web site that demonstrates them:
    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/coneff.shtml

    note that you need to load shea_util.ncl at the top of your script.

    sm

    On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, liping deng wrote:

    > hello!
    > Can anyone provide me information on how to let <0 line be dashed line, but >0 line is not dashed line in contour plots.
    > Thank you very much!
    > liping

    > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys@ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CSEG PHN: 303-497-1720
    1850 Table Mesa Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
    Boulder CO 80305