label bar q.

From: Maurice McHugh (mmchug4 AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Feb 04 2004 - 11:13:05 MST

Hi yet again NCLers,

I am overlaying two fields on a series of maps - SST and land-only
precipitation - and am using a merged colormap which uses two individual
colormaps - one per field - so that I can easily distinguish between the
data.

The label bar I am currently attaching to my panel plots only depicts
the color scheme relevant to the SST data. I think this is due to the
overlay process. How can I generate a second label bar (for precip) of
identical size and configuration to the SST label bar and attach it to
my panel????

Many thanks for any help and or advice,

Maurice

--
Maurice J. McHugh, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor Department of Geography and Anthropology 227 Howe Russell Geoscience Complex Louisiana State University Phone: (225)578-0476 Baton Rouge, LA Fax: (225)578-4420 USA