Re: gridfill

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 13:55:11 MST

Umm, I did not know what "gxfill" (sic) meant. From the figure this is
equivalent to NCL's "raster" mode.

  http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/raster.shtml

Basically,

  wks = gsn_open_wks("ps","raster") ; open a ps/pdf/ncgm/x11 file
  gsn_define_colormap(wks,"uniform") ; choose colormap
  res = True ; plot mods desired
  res@cnFillOn = True ; color Fill
  res@cnRasterModeOn = True ; Raster Mode
  res@cnLinesOn = False ; Turn off contour lines