Re: gridfill

From: David Brown (dbrown AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 10:43:37 MST

    Dr. Rajendran,
    I have implemented a facility for filling grid boxes which will
    hopefully find its way into
    the next release of NCL. It has options for outlining the grid boxes
    and allows a distinct
    color to be used for grid boxes within missing value areas. I have
    attached 2 gif files
    illustrating the capabilities for an ORCA grid.
      -dave

    orcacellfill2.gif

    orca-fillcellwithmissing.gif