Output problem when using NCL to write netcdf

From: osman MUHTARJAN (muhterjan AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 18:24:23 MDT

    Hi folks,I write a NCL program to compute divergent wind components and
    write those to a new netcdf file. Now I have a problem like this:after
    computing I created one plot of divergent wind components,and then I wrote
    the data to a netcdf file,after that I read the data from the created
    netcdf and made a second plot. These two plots are totally different. what
    do you think about it?

    Thank you very much!

    Muhtar.J. Osman
    ASGG