From: lzhang (lzhang AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 16:41:31 MDT

    When I tried to WRAPIT this f77 subroutine, it always says "A syntax
    error occurred while parsing: data", but it went ahead compiling,
    linking and wrapit.
    But when I used external to load the object, it gave me error message as
           warning: An error occurred loading the external file
    ./diurnal-Amp-Pha.so, file not loaded
    Do you have any idea what kind of problem this could be?

    Thank you,

    Liz

    Liangying Zhang
    ATD/NCAR