status of python modules

From: Derrick Snowden (Derrick.Snowden AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 12:57:42 MDT

Hi all,

I was just wondering about the status of the python module development.
I am aware of pyncl, but that module requires many other packages to be
installed (most of which are useful in their own right). I noticed that
all of the links on the new website, referring to python, are dead. Is
pyncl still the state of the art for marrying these two useful tools???

By the way, I applaud that effort. I'm relatively new to python, but
I'vefound it well worth the effort to learn esp. when coupled with ncl
graphics.

Best,
Derrick

--