is there a function can calculate integral?

From: MUHTARJAN osman (muhterjan AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 15:49:16 MDT

    Hi-

    I am going to calculate the vertical (pressure) integral of wind speed for a
    given location. Does anyone know if there is a built-in or contributed
    function can do this job? I am also wondering if there is a function can
    calculate the advection of a given variable.

    Thanks.

    Regards,

    Muhtarjan Osman
    ASGG