Re: question

From: Adam Phillips (asphilli AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 08:31:56 MDT

    >Hi,
    >I am using ncar command language pop remap.
    >I have a netCdf file having data in
    >unequal grids.I have converted it into
    >lat/lon plot using popRemap.
    > Now i have to convert it into netCdf file.
    >I want to know how to convert ncl file into netCdf
    >file.
    >
    >Regards
    >Sharadkumar Yeri
    >Centre For Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
    >Indian Institute Of Science ,
    >Bangalore(India

    Sharadkumar,

    There is a web page that provides a few examples on how to write out a netCDF
    file from NCL:
    http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/FH/o-netcdf.shtml

    Method 1 is the quickest if you are writing a small file or a file with only one
    variable. Method 1 is also the easist to code... Method 2 is a little more
    complicated and is generally faster, especially when you are writing multiple
    variables to a file...

    Let us know if you have any problems..
    Sincerely,
    Adam