Re: ncl and FC2

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:56:26 MDT

    > Hello,
    >
    > I came across a library dependency problem
    > when trying to install ncl on Fedora Core 2 (kernel 2.6).
    >
    > Is a gcc version issue? Any idea?
    >
    > Many many thanks
    >
    > Gil

    Gil and others,

    We looked into a Fedora Core 2 problem that another user reported, but
    unfortunately, since we don't have access to this kind of system, we
    were unable to be of much help. This same user reported that things
    worked okay under Fedora Core 1 with the same set of NCL binaries.

    I would like to put out a request that if anybody else in Fedora-land
    has some tips for Gil, to feel free to post them to ncl-talk. We will
    continue to keep an eye out for an FC2 system that we can do testing
    on.

    Thanks,