ncl on dataproc

From: Hui Liu (hliu AT ucar.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:01:03 MDT

good morning:

  I go a error message today when I run a ncl script on dataproc:
dataproc:/ptmp/hliu/ncl/ggg[12]ncl < hhh.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2004 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 4.2.0.a031
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ncl/ for more details.
warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
warning:Unable to load System Resource File (null)
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":721]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":721]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
Bus error (core dumped)

anyone has an idea about this error?

any help is appreciated.

hui