Re: self defined colormap

From: Liangying Zhang (lzhang AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:53:02 MDT

    Hi, Mary, Adam, Dennis and all

    Thank you so much for the great helps. I finally used Dennis' advise
    because of write permission. During the new colormap edit, I need to
    remove the first line of "BlWhRe.rgb", which is "ncolors = 101",
    (couldn't just change it to 102), and I have to add a "white" line (255
    255 255) to the beginning, otherwise it will use the first color (dark
    blue) as background.

    Thanks,
    Liz

    --