seam grid capabliity

From: Jim Edwards (jedwards AT ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 09:45:02 MDT

    First thanks to the ncl team I can now do horizontal plots directly on my
    model horizontal grid points without the intermediate step of
    interpolating to a lat-lon grid.

    Now I have some questions, or perhaps requests, about extending this
    capability.
    I would like to do vertical plots, both at a given latitude or
    longitude and zonal averages.

    Any ideas on how to do this?

    The grid stores 1d latitude and longitude arrays in netcdf which
    correspond to each lat/lon grid point location.
    The fields are then stored as 3d arrays F(ntimes,nlev,nlatlon).

    --
    Jim Edwards             jedwards@ucar.edu
    IBM Applications Analyst