a better way to remove rhs height title on pressure/height plots?

From: Bob Tomas (tomas AT cgd.ucar.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 10:58:12 MDT

Hello,

I am making a pressure/height latitude panel plot and want to remove the
height title on the rhs of the plots. I found an example under pressure/height
time plots that has some code like:

 getvalues plot@contour
  "pmAnnoManagers" : am_ids
  end getvalues

  index = ind(NhlName(am_ids).eq."right_axis")
  if(.not.ismissing(index)) then
    NhlRemoveAnnotation(plot@contour,am_ids(index))
  end if

I get an error when I replace:

        getvalues plot@contour

with:

        getvalues plot(iplot)@contour

where iplot is the index of the plot I just drew.

Is there a better way to remove the height title?

Bob