Re: Tickmark Labels

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 20:45:53 MST

    > Hi Mary,
    > I want to draw the tickmark labels
    > above the bottom X axis, rather than below it
    >
    > Thank you!!

    Jerry,

    Try using the "tmXBLabelDeltaF" resource. This moves the bottom tickmark
    labels up or down, as a multiplier of the size of the label font height:

    http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ngdoc/ng/ref/hlu/obj/TickMark.res.html#tmXBLabelDeltaF

    A negative value will move the labels up into the plot, and a positive
    value will move them down.

    --Mary