coordinate subscripting

From: Marjolaine Rouault (marjolaine AT absamail.co.za)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 07:58:29 MST

Hi,

I am reading some data which longitude is not "ordered" in the usual way.

Longitude points from 0 east to 180 east have a longitude which increases from 0 to 180.
Longitude points from 180 west to 0 west have a longitude value which increases from 181 to 360.

I am trying to extract a domain between 40West and 20 East.Is it possible to do it with coordinate subscripting? What would you suggest is the best way to extract my domain?

Many thanks, Marjolaine.