about new EOF function analysis

From: Jing (yangjing AT mail.iap.ac.cn)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 12:38:30 MST

    Hi,all

    I wonder whether there is an attribution representing "eigenvalues" in the new EOF function "eofunc".

    In old EOF function, such as "eofcov", I knew its output attribute "eval" is just "eigenvalues" (1D array). But now I failed to find the attribute in new EOF function. Could you tell me how to get "eigenvalues" from the new version for EOF analysis?

    Thanks!

    Best regards!กกกกกกกก

    Jing

    * Jing YANG *