xy plot tickmark labels

From: Cathryn Meyer (cathryn.meyer AT yale.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 12:35:17 MST

Hello,

I have made a 6-panel plot of relative humidity vs. pressure plots using
gsn_xy and gsn_panel. The first plot only has RH values from 0-80%,
however the other five have points ranging from 0-100%, therefore their
x axes range from 0-100. I have been trying to make the first plot's
axis go from 0-100 to match the others, however I have not had any luck
yet. I have played around with almost all of the tmXB resources, but
the x-axis scale does not change. Any thoughts? Below is what I've
been trying so far:

    resources@tmXBMode = "Manual" (I have also made this explicit)
    resources@tmXBLabelsOn = True
    resources@tmXBLabels = (/0,20,40,60,80,100/)
    resources@tmXBTickEndF = 100.0
    resources@tmXBTickStartF = 0.0
    resources@tmXBDataRightF = 100.0
    resources@tmXBDataLeftF = 0.0
Also, tmXBDataRightF and tmXBDataLeftF are not valid resources, so they
have not helped.

Thanks,
Cathy

--