About function zonal_mpsi_Wrap

From: FENG HE (fenghe AT wisc.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 00:55:53 MDT

    Hi

    The function zonal_mpsi_Wrap will calculate the zonal mean stream function of atmosphere.

    I found the global zonal mean is give a good results. But when I do the zonal mean only in the Pacific ocean, say, between 120E and 280E, I found the result doesn't seem right. Does this mean the function only calculates the global zonal mean streamfunction?

    Best regards

    Feng He
    Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
    University of Wisconsin - Madison