Re: ncl-talk Digest, Vol 18 (System for downloading ...)

From: Saji N. Hameed (saji AT hawaii.edu)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 14:32:46 MDT

    Dear Mary,

    Thank you for your message. I recently switched my Linux distribution to
    Debian (from RH9). On seeing your message, I rushed to the portal to get
    the binaries for Debian, only to find that the Debian binaries for NCL are
    not openDAP enabled. Will the Debian binaries be openDAP enabled in the
    near future? If not, is it possible somehow to use RH9 binaries by making
    appropriate links or other means?

    saji

    ----
    Saji N. Hameed