PyNGL binary for HP-UX

From: Harun Rashid (H.Rashid AT bom.gov.au)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 18:40:02 MDT

Hi Mary,

Is it possible to make a binary distribution of PyNGL for HP-UX? Here, in
BMRC, we use a machine with HP-UX system, and it would be great if a binary
for this system could be made available.

Also, the latest NCL binaries do not seem to include the HP-UX systems; the
latest version I found for HP-UX was Version 4.2.0.a030 (which I'm using
now). I understand that a new version of NCL is going to be released soon.
Would it also be possible to make an NCL binary available for HP-UX. NCL
team's help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Harun

Dr. M. Harun Ar Rashid
Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre Email: h.rashid@bom.gov.au
PO Box 1289K Tel : +61 3
9669 4550
Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Fax : +61 3 9669
4660
Australia
http://www.bom.gov.au/bmrc