plot vector on native stereographic

From: Liangying Zhang (lzhang AT ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 11:37:24 MDT

    Dear all,

    I am trying to plot a regional map on native grid. It worked great when
    I plotted scalars by calling gsn_csm_contour_map(wks, t, res), but when
    I tried to add a vector on with
    gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_ce(wks,u1,v1,t,res), it gave me the following
    error message:

    warning:gsnTickMarksOn is not a valid resource in map at this time
    warning:Attempt to reference attribute (tickmarks) which is undefined
    fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 7215 in file
    $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl

    My ncl version is 4.2.0.a031

    Thank you for any help!
    Liz

    --