Seeking 64-bit NCL binaries for Linux

From: Don Morton (Don.Morton AT umontana.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 11:30:58 MDT

    Hi, looking through the archives for this list
    I see that a similar question was last asked
    in January, but there were no responses, so I'm
    trying now.

    Are there NCL binaries available for 64-bit
    Linux Opteron architectures? This is for
    the Cray XD1 and a Sun Server, both running
    some variant of Suse, I believe.

    The NCARG compiles fine on these machines, but
    we don't know where to find the NCL binaries.

    Thanks,

    Don Morton