Re: NCL breaks writing post script

From: Dave Allured (dave.allured AT noaa.gov)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 13:15:16 MDT

Mike,

I was able to duplicate this error with one of my own postscript writing
scripts. I did this by simply write protecting the pre-existing output
file.

In your case, make sure that if there is a pre-existing output file
"proj.ps", that it is not write protected. Also, check to be sure that
your current working directory is write enabled.

--Dave A.
CDC/NOAA/CIRES