Re: Weather font

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 21:17:07 MDT

    Hi Mike,

    There are a few ways you can get wind barbs from NCL. Please see the
    NCL applications page on wind barbs at:

        http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/barb.shtml

    We do have a couple of weather font tables:

       http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Images/font36.gif
       http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Images/font37.gif

    but I don't believe these contain the wind barbs that you want.

    --Mary