Re: oversized images

From: Fred Clare (fred AT ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 05 2005 - 13:06:42 MDT

    Hi Micah,

    You should be able to create a PostScript file of any width using
    the "gsnPaperWidth" resource. I ran the attached NCL script
    with a width setting of 25 and, upon inspection, the coordinates
    in the resultant PS file are consistent with the specified
    width. Could you be more specific when you say "setting the
    width greater than that will just cut off the side of the iamge."
    This could be an effect of your PostScript printer or viewer
    rather than with the file itself.

    Fred Clare