Re: per mil character

From: Fred Clare <fred_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:31:53 -0700

Hi Nan,

There is no such character in our fonts. As a totally ad hoc
solution you could try a text string like the one in the attached
code that produces the result in the attached plot. I could probably
add such a character fairly easily - would you want it to be
compatible with a Helvetica font or a Times-Roman?

Fred Clare