Re: Re, strange error message.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:18:08 -0700 (MST)

To all,

If you use one of the gsn_csm_xy2, gsn_csm_x2y, gsn_csm_x2y2 routines,
and you set any one of the trXMinF, trXMaxF, trYMinF, trYMaxF
resources to a value, the code chokes if these values are not floats
or double (in the case below they were being set to integers). The
work around, then, is if you have an integer value, to multiply it by
"1.0" to force it to be a float.

Meanwhile, I have fixed this bug and it will be in the next release (a034)
of NCL, which does not have a scheduled date.

--Mary