PopLatLon

From: chengs <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:14:16 -0600

Hello,

(1) I am trying to use PopLatLon to convert 1 lat X 1 lon field to POP
gx3v5 grid, but I can't find corresponding
map in /fs/cgd/csm/mapping/maps. Could you please add this map there?

(2) I want to calculate MOC in the Pacific since no direct output for
this in CCSM3. So how can I do this? Do I need to regrid velocity field
from POP to 1 lat X 1 lon at first? If yes, what's the mapping for POP
subsurface ocean, the same as surface? If no, how can I do the
calculation on POP grid?

Thanks in advance!

Guangshan Chen
Center for Climatic Research