Re: Plotting 3-d grids

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:48:00 -0700 (MST)

Sarav,

I'm not sure I understand your request fully. When you say "over the
geographical region of interest", can you email me separately and
elaborate? Or, if you have an image that you've produced with another
package, we can take a look at it.

I see that another question has come in on 3D plotting. I will respond
to that one and give some URLs that might be of interest.

--Mary