Re: WRF_NCL help

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:29:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sam,

It may not be necessary to remove it. If your new skew-t function has
the same name, then right before your "procedure" or "function" call
you can add an "undef" call. This should effectively have NCL not
recognize the previous procedure/function with that name. For example,
if your function (and the old one) is called "skewt", then use:

   undef("skewt")
   function skewt(...)
   begin
   end

Of course, this will only work if you load your "skewt" function after
the old one has been loaded.

--Mary