Re: NCL + Mac OS X version 10.4.6 not working?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:16:00 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Lou,

A few questions: was this a binary that was previously working on your
system? It sounds like you were running something earlier than 10.4.6,
and then you upgraded to 10.4.6. and NCL stopped working? Does typing
just "ncl" cause the core dump, or do you have to load a script first?
Lastly, are you running the 10.4 binary that's on the ESG website?

You can respond to me directly and I'll try to help you figure this
out.

--Mary