Re: problem plotting file

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:57:50 -0600

Hi Mike,

It's been my experience that whenever something like this happens,
something is wrong with the data that is being passed in to the plotting
function. I downloaded your file, and put the data thru a statistical
routine of mine, which showed that the min of the data = .1883 but the
max = infinity. You can see where the problem is if you do a print(t).
The first and last latitude points are all = inf...

Adam