Re: wrapit download

From: Rick Grubin <grubin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 17:36:51 -0600

Hello,

> I searched the NCL website, but I could not find the link to download
> "wrapit" or "wrapit77".

There is no specific download for either wrapit or wrapit77 -- they are
part of the NCL distribution and as such can be obtained by downloading
the NCL distribution specific to your needs. wrapit is a shell script,
and wrapit77 an executable.

Did you download an NCL distribution and not find either/both of these?

-Rick.

----
Rick Grubin      NCAR/CISL/SCD/VETS
Visualization + Enabling Technologies
grubin_at_ucar.edu             303.497.1832