Re: trailing blank page on pdf plot and rasterfill smoothing

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:08:00 -0600 (MDT)

Hi James,

There's a possibility that you have an extra frame advance in your
script, which will cause a new page to appear.

If you are calling one of the gsn_xxx routines, they automatically
advance the frame, unless you have res_at_gsnFrame set to False.
So, you check that you don't have a call like:

    frame(wks)

after your plotting calls. If you do, try removing it and see if
your extra page goes away.

--Mary