ncl Installation Problem

From: Khalid A Abdalrazaak al Asadi <kalasadi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 21:54:14 MST

Hello,
Hello I'm trying to install ncl in order to use it in the ROMS.
IWhen I'm following the Installing and running NCL under Cygwin/X (Windows),
this error appears (when I tried to test the NCL installation) :

$ ncl -V
/usr/local/bin/ncl.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygcurl-4.dll:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Could you please help me to overcome this error?

Thanks

Khalid Al-Asadi