Re: error in cairo

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 09:28:25 MDT

Dear Yaser,

I believe this is a cairo issue and not an NCL issue (at least not yet). I haven't tried building cairo with the options you're using, so you might have better luck getting help from the cairo folks directly.

Please see:

http://www.cairographics.org/contact/

Also, if you google "cairo icc" you will see a number of hits.

Good luck,

--Mary