NCL-install MacOSx

From: Diamilet Perez-Betancourt <dperez_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 16:23:30 MDT

Hi,

My name is Diamilet Perez-Betancourt and I'm a SOARS Protege at the
beginning of my summer research at MMM. As part of my project, I have to
use NCL. I tried to install it in my personal computer (MacOS X Version
10.6.7) following the instructions from the website. I set the path and
was able to use it, but I found that I have to set the path every time I
start a /bash/ session in order for my computer to find ncl. Do you
think that's something you could please help me with?

Thanks a lot,
Diamilet