Re: command line issues

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2011 - 09:16:46 MST

Hi Matt,

Did you build NCL from source code or download a precompiled binary? If downloaded a precompiled binary, which one did you download?

We don't have precompiled binaries specifically for Linux-based Cray systems, but from the seg fault, it sounds like maybe you downloaded the incorrect binary for your system.

--Mary