NCL (Cygwin) binary

From: Todd McDonnell <todd.mcdonnell_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 08 2014 - 14:16:50 MST

Hello, I am attempting to install NCL on a Windows machine and am looking
for the NCL binary that has the word "CYGMIN" in the name of the file, as
specified in the instructions for installing and running NCL under Cygwin/X
(Windows). However, I do not see a binary with CYGMIN in the file name (see
image below). Any help with locating this download link is appreciated. Many
thanks, -todd