Re: NCARG_ROOT

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 27 2014 - 14:22:17 MST

I suggest putting the two lines at the end of the .bashrc file.

The important thing is if you have references to $PATH already in your .bashrc file, then make sure these two lines appear *after* those references.
Putting them at the end of the file is generally okay.

If you are worried about this, then you can email me your .bashrc file (offline) and I'll take a look.

--Mary