How to Animate figures in Ncl

From: moudi pascal <moudipascal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2014 - 13:13:55 MST

Deal All, I  am now working on some time series data and i would like to animate the output. Could somebody help me addressing this issue? Best Regards   Pascal MOUDI IGRI PhD Student Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physics (LEMAP) Department of Physics Faculty of Science University of Yaounde I, Cameroon  Ecole Africaine de la Météorologie et de l'Aviation Civile (EAMAC), Niamey, Niger Tel:+237 75 32 58 52 (Cameroon)      +227 99 21 25 61 (Niger)